NEW ACCESS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO FOLLOW:
- Access and entry to the campground will be from Old Wells Station Road only.
- Please follow the signs and make your way to the caravan park/campground and pick a site.
- Once you have arrived at your site please call the EPIC Duty Number on 0466 419 099.
- A member of EPIC staff will meet you and complete the check-in process and payment.
- All guests, and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
Protecting the health and safety of our visitors and staff is the highest priority for ACT Government and Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC). We appreciate your patience while we conduct risk assessments to ensure campgrounds and other visitor services can reopen safely.
BOOKING ARE ESSENTIAL FOR ALL CAMPGROUND & CARAVAN SITES
If you do not have a booking you may be asked to leave the site. This is necessary to protect our visitors and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
BOOKINGS ARE IMPORTANT
• Please call (02) 6205 5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or enquiry today.
COVID-19 Prevention Practices
Everyone must comply with the current Public Health Directions while on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Observing the one person per 4 square meter rule, which applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc.
• Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metre from other campers not in your direct family unit.
• Gatherings must not exceed 20 people at any time.
• Maintain good hand hygiene.
• Only one van/tent per site.
• Contactless check-in and check-out. No cash handling – Tap and Go payments only.
• Extra cleaning practices are in place throughout the park, in the office and communal facilities.
• Cleaning, maintenance and reception staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE), as required.
Further information on the Public Health Directions in place in the ACT is at www.covid19.act.gov.au
You can get tested for COVID-19 in the ACT if you have the following symptoms:
- Fever of 37.5 degrees or greater (or recent history of fever such as chills or night sweats); or
- Respiratory infection (such as shortness of breath, cough, or sore throat).
In addition, people who have sudden onset of loss of smell, loss of taste, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting or loss of appetite may be eligible for COVID-19 testing, after assessment by a health professional.
If you develop any of these symptoms, please call your General Practitioner or visit a Respiratory Assessment Clinic.
Please note that all people who are tested should self-isolate until they receive a negative test result.
Please advise EPIC staff if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Due to current ACT Government restrictions, some areas around the grounds may not be open when you arrive. These rules are in place to protect the health of our guests and staff. These rules may change overtime as restrictions ease, and we will therefore adapt accordingly. While on the campground, please follow the directions of EPIC staff. We thank you for your understanding and patience.