CRFM will be open this Saturday 4th April.
Please note that all vehicle access to the market during this time will be via Old Wells Station Road, and pedestrian access via Gate 4 (Service station entry).
As an essential food service providing fresh produce to the Canberra community we look forward to welcoming you to the market this weekend. But we do need to ask you to help us by following our new rules below:
- SHOP and GO! We would like to reduce the numbers of people congregating at the Market as much as possible and encourage all customers to shop and go.
- Only one member per household to attend. Why not ask if your neighbours need anything too?
- Keep 1.5m distance at all times
- Wash your hands upon arrival and exit. We have handwash stations available at each entrance. Please do not attend the market before 6.30am for your own safety, as Stallholders are setting up during this time. We are open until 11.30am with plenty of produce available.
- If you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with someone from overseas, have been overseas yourself or if you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend the market.
We are right now working with all our stallholders to compile a list of those vendors who are able to take pre-orders and do home deliveries, thus further reducing crowds on site.
Please keep an eye on our website and social media for more information to come.
Check out the post detailing how CRFM is operating during COVID-19: