Current Operating Hours of the COVID-19 Testing Clinic
Please refer to the ACT Health website for current operating hours.
Seven-day lockdown for the ACT
The ACT will enter a seven-day lockdown from 5.00pm today, as a result of a COVID-19 case being identified in the community and positive wastewater detections reported overnight.
The lockdown will remain in place until 5.00pm Thursday 19 August 2021.
Face masks must be carried at all times and worn by everyone aged over 12 years outside the home.
Reasons to leave home
People in the ACT can only leave their home for the following essential reasons:
- To shop for essentials like groceries and medicine and supplies that are essential for personal needs or for vulnerable people
- To obtain essential health care, including to undertake a COVID-19 test or receive a scheduled COVID-19 vaccination
- To exercise outdoors for no more than one hour per day, with one other person, or your household group
- To provide essential caregiving services
- To undertake essential work
Non-essential businesses, including non-essential retail must close for the duration of the lockdown.
If you can work from home, you must work from home.
All of NSW is now a COVID-affected area
The ACT is also declaring all of NSW as a COVID-19 affected area. For residents in the surrounding NSW region, if you live in certain postcodes you may enter the ACT for essential work and healthcare reasons only.
You will not need an exemption as you are covered by a standing exemption issued by ACT Health.
Find out more at www.covid19.act.gov.au/act-status-and-response/lockdown