Exhibition Park in Canberra will be open over Christmas and the New Year! Before you pack your bags, please read the campground entry details about vehicle access and booking information prior to arriving. Protecting the health and safety of our visitors and staff is the highest priority for ACT Government and Exhibition Park in Canberra.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING? If you do not have a booking you may be asked to leave the site. Bookings are an essential part of protecting our visitors and prevent the spread of COVID-19. To make a booking or enquiry, please call (02) 6205 5230 or email email@example.com.
BOOKING DEPOSITS: Due to the limited campsites available, deposits are now essential for bookings. We require one night as a deposit or full payment can be completed prior to arrival. Cashless payments are a preferred payment option onsite.
ACCESS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO FOLLOW:
- The only vehicle access and entry to the campground will be from Old Wells Station Road; via Gate 7.
- EPIC campground does not reserve or allocate site numbers, on arrival please call the EPIC Duty Number on 0466 419 099.
- A staff member will meet you at your campsite number and, complete the check-in process and payment.
- All guests, and visitors, MUST complete and sign a COVID-19 declaration at check-in/arrival.
We appreciate your patience while we conduct risk assessments to ensure campgrounds and other visitor services can reopen safely.
COVID-19 Prevention Practices
Everyone must comply with the current Public Health Directions while on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Observing the one person per 2 square meter rule, which applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metre from other campers not in your direct family unit.
- Gatherings must not exceed 20 people at any time.
- Maintain good hand hygiene.
- Only one van/tent per site.
- Contactless check-in and check-out. No cash handling – Tap and Go payments only.
- Extra cleaning practices are in place throughout the park, in the office and communal facilities.
- Cleaning, maintenance and reception staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE), as required.
Further information on the Public Health Directions in place in the ACT is at www.covid19.act.gov.au
You can get tested for COVID-19 in the ACT if you have the following symptoms:
- Fever of 37.5 degrees or greater (or recent history of fever such as chills or night sweats); or
- Respiratory infection (such as shortness of breath, cough, or sore throat).
In addition, people who have sudden onset of loss of smell, loss of taste, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting or loss of appetite may be eligible for COVID-19 testing, after assessment by a health professional.
If you develop any of these symptoms, please call your General Practitioner or visit a Respiratory Assessment Clinic. Note that all people who are tested should self-isolate until they receive a negative test result.
Please advise EPIC staff if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Due to current ACT Government restrictions, some areas around the grounds may not be open when you arrive. These rules are in place to protect the health of our guests and staff. These rules may change overtime as restrictions ease, and we will therefore adapt accordingly. While on the campground, please follow the directions of EPIC staff. We thank you for your understanding and patience.