- This event has passed.
Canberra ATSA Independent Living Expo 2021
November 24, 2021 - 8:30 am - November 25, 2021 - 3:00 pm
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN FOR CANBERRA 2021: Register – Canberra 2021 – ATSA Independent Living Expo
Admission is free to therapists, the general public, end users & ATSA members
Program of speaker’s timetable: https://www.atsaindependentlivingexpo.com.au/program-2021-canberra/
Date: Wednesday 24 (8:30am to 4:30pm) to Thursday 25 November 2021 (8:30am to 3:00pm)
Venue: Budawang Pavilion & Conference Centre
How to get to the event? Vehicle access will ONLY be accessible through Gate 4, Stirling Avenue, off Federal Highway (Near the Caltex and McDonalds entry).
What if I’m walking or using the light rail transport? Only Pedestrian access can go through Gate 2, main entry at EPIC; light rail is across the road. Then it’s a short walk to the EPIC Arena.
Parking: FREE Parking will be available on Magpie Park, right next to the exhibition.
In 2021, the ATSA Independent Living Expo is set to have more than 100 exhibitors displaying a wide range of products and services in assistive technology, mobility solutions, pressure care, employment support, accessible recreation/holiday ideas, modified motor vehicles and a lot more.
ATSA Independent Living Expo is open to visitors of all ages, including those with a disability, seniors and their families, friends and carers.
A key feature of the Expo is the FREE Seminar Program – run in rooms conveniently located next to the exhibition floor.
Please call 1300 789 845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a strict limit of 1,000 attendees that can be in the venue at one time
- Attendees must register using the CBR QR code upon arriving including;
- Attendees must register for an event ticket;
- All individuals aged 12 years and over must wear a face mask when indoors;
- A person is not required to wear a face mask if they have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, which makes wearing a face mask detrimental to their condition
- If you are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 (this includes fever, cough, sore throat and or flu like symptoms), please do not, under any circumstances, attend the event.
- This is a COVID-19 safe event with COVID messaging, hand sanitiser and cleaning in the Venue.
Find out more about the ACT’s updated restrictions here: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/restrictions/current-restrictions